If you are looking to grow your brand and ensure that the products you are selling are seen by a lot more people, you may need to engage Instagram. One of the things that most people do not know is that Instagram has more users than Twitter – 300 million every month. Not only are there more people on Instagram, but about 70% of them have looked up some brands that are on the platform according to a study carried out by Iconosquare in 2015. Well, here is how to take advantage of this free traffic.
Begin by setting up and Instagram account optimized for your business.
- Once you have created your bio, be sure to include a link to your website. It is the only place where you can place a clickable link.
- Add a name and picture that will remain consistent making you more recognizable. With this, people should be able to quickly recognize your brand.
- Be sure to make your Bio both interesting and informative. Once people review it, they should want to follow you. Make sure that the tone is not salesy but interesting and light.
Create posts that inspire a following.
- Use the power of a good picture to hook your followers and potential followers. It has been found that posts with images in other platforms, such as Facebook, usually get 2 times the number of comments. Harness the power of a good picture.
Reach a following on Instagram that is much larger.
- You can do this by including hashtags in your posts.
Strengthen your customer relationships by boosting Instagram engagement.
- By doing so, you will be closing the seller-buyer communication gap and you will be enhancing your customer service since the feedback you get will be direct
- Be sure to write captions that are active and inviting.
- Create contests to jumpstart engagement. Be sure to flaunt the prize and then make a huge announcement of the winner as you congratulate them.
Be sure to measure your success on Instagram in order to keep growing.
- If you let your Instagram account plateau, you will lose out. Ensure that you keep growing and keep getting new customers. Use tools such as Iconosquare to analyze the data you are getting so that you can measure the success of your campaign. With the information you get, make the necessary adjustments for growth and success.